I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Friday, June 04, 2004 at 12:19 AM

the enforcer

the new harry potter movie came out. oh yeah. they played it at 11:59 tonight but i cant go because i am a ninny and i work at 9 am. and im sick, once again. all my muscles decided it would be real cool to hurt. even my butt is sore. and my scalp. and my throat hurts. i hope i dont have shingles, wouldnt that be bad. i got virus software for my computer but i have just been too busy/lazy to install it. i got the prettiest dishes you have ever seen. and they were on sale. i get paid tomarrow. wanna know where my check is going? first i am putting gas in my car, then i am using the money for going up north, and the rest is paying my credit card bill. i love being poor. its real cool. i am going to wake up tomarrow and not be able to swallow. i hope its not strep. once i had ulcers in my throat. i hope its not that cuz that hurt real bad. i have a random lump the size of a golf ball in my neck that has been there since last july. aint that gross. i got a biopsy done and a bunch of speicalist doctors poked at it, and they say it wont kill me. and they say they dont want to cut it out. it adds character. i just ate a kit kat. and then i brushed my teeth. NEW SEASON OF RENO 911 STARTS WEDNESDAY i am real excited. that and the harry potter movie. when does the new harry potter book come out? theres only 2 left and that makes me real sad. i wish there was a million. or close to a milllion. the 3rd book and the 5th book are my two favorties so iam real excited for this movie (as it is the 3rd one). maybe the nun just fell.

Post a Comment