I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, June 24, 2004 at 3:12 PM

im kinda a computer geek

this is my 4th post today. sad, i know. i am watiing for carrie to call but she is with karma and she is no longer on her computer but i keep trying to chat with her anyways. what a cute little kitten i have sleeping in my lap. im thining about hiding him in my room and telling my sister hes lost so i can just keep him. do you think it will work? maybe. the other day we were talking about riding a motorcycle to kentucky, and carrie goes, 'i dont think i could keep my legs spread for that long, but i bet you could kristin'. once again, they imply i am the slutty friend. but im not. we decided that between me, jenny, and carrie, it is pretty much a tie.

i need to get out of this house but i have to work today too. im hanging out with juliane tonight cuz i havent seen her in like at least a week. we were invited to a party tonight too by shane but i dont know if we are going or whatever. ive been partying a lot latley and i dont know if that is a good thing or bad. but hey, its summer. tonight is my last night at marys. ROCK ON.

hes only 8 weeks old, my new baby kitten. ok hes not mine, but i can pretend. my rooms a mess and i am too lazy to clean it. but i can blame it on the fact that i am always at work. ALWAYS. after july 14, i am down to one job. uno. not three, not two. just one. after tonight i am down to 2. so close to having a day off. yet so far.

my dad is taking my retard of a car in next week to have it checked over. that means it wont make funny noises and it will start when i want it to. im hungry. im broke. i am thinking about opening a 2nd credit card, just ot have one for emergancies. like because i need to get my car fixed, or soemthing like that. plus its real cool, the picture on the card. my mom will yell at me though. she thinks my card is going to get me in trouble, but its not. ive stopped using it now anyways, for awhile. until i know i have some extra money to spend. mary kate and ashley olsen are thinking about splitting up, and never acting as twins again. i dont know if they could handle having separate careers because i think it would be too competative.

Post a Comment