I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, June 24, 2004 at 2:26 PM

where in the world is carmen sandiago


my sisters kitten, nova tuesday

isnt he the cutest kitten ever? i think so. i told her she could let him live in my apartment, because when she moves back home my mom might make her get rid of him. and he is so cute. hes sleeping on me right now. he is my new obsession. dont tell my roomates that i might bring the cat, they wont like the idea. they will never know.

i hung out with my cousin hayley this morning, and she sang me silent night. she got it all right, except she said, 'holy infant, so tenders and ranch'. that cracked me up. she sang me opera too. she told me that for my bday present next year she is going to put me on the bachelor, because in her words, 'the men on there are just so dreamy.' the big ideas of a 10 year old.

i love this kitten, i really do. i want one.

Post a Comment