I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Friday, July 09, 2004 at 12:22 AM

i have your satchel.....

I have to be to Gustmans in Kauakauna at 730 in the am. that is early. Let me tell you. And then i get to sit there by myself for at least an hour and wait for my car to be fixed. then i work 12-8. what a fun day. Ive been trying to get a hold of Shane, but the guy is sleeping every time i call. So he better not be sleeping tomarrow, or else. OR ELSE. I am so packed. My underwear is even out of my underwear drawer. I am so ready. I havent used my styrofoam peanuts yet. I bet Carrie is happy about that, because she hates styrofoam peanuts. I think she is insane. not just for that. For everything.

I decided at work tonight that i was going to start signing the A in my name, as in Kristin A Wilson, because it makes me look cooler. and my old manager at dicks used to call me 'Kristin a-hole Wilson'. Yes, he said a-hole, which always made me laugh. but a-hole really isnt my middle name. IT be cool though if it was. My earring is real healed, it doesnt bleed anymore and that makes me real happy. I am tired and going to bed so i can get up to meet the man fixing my car. His name is Tom. At least thats what he told me over the phone, maybe thats just his car fixing name.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I threw away your styrofoam peanuts...along with the satchel...  

~

Post a Comment