I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, July 26, 2004 at 5:21 PM

kristins life as a serial killer

so today is my day off and i did nothing exciting all day. but that is the way i wanted it to be. i am bored, but at the same time i really dont want to do anything at all. my plants are dying and i am so done ever trying to keep anything alive. my fish all died within the first week ive had them, and my plants always die after the first couple weeks. i am never going ot get a hampster or a hedgehog or a cat or have kids, because they will just all die on me anyways. i know everything dies, but things i own tend to die faster than they should. i guess that means im bad news. dont get too close to me, or i will end up killing you with some secret power i have that i cannot control.

Post a Comment