I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, July 19, 2004 at 2:07 PM

lets play 1910

Carrie has epili-pepsi. I have to babysit  her so she doesnt bite off her tounge. The clapper is the coolest invention ever made. Because we yell so much, our light is always flashing on and off. I havent seen days all week. and i wont be able too. We get 3 channels, but they are all fuzzy and you cant understand them. Thats why we play DDR. and Trog. I just stoled some chicken out of my moms fridge. I come here to eat and use the internet. August 3rd will be the most satisfying day of my life. Why, you ask-well because we will have the internet. Our phone is working now but no one has our phone number. So its rather pointless. My car is sitting in the drive way, but the ac is running. The car is off. This is the 2nd time that its done that to me. I dont get it either. I am not alowed to tell the story about how jim thought i was dead because jenny says it was boring. but here is a good story- i was helping my brother write a letter to mayor tim hanna, and he put"yeah, you could have a bake sale to raise funds for the college ave bridge'. haha. can you imagine the mayor having a bake sale? i think it is hilarous. I wish it was Aug 3rd. I cant wait. If you like pina coloda.

Post a Comment