I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, September 22, 2004 at 9:07 PM

Ive taken 2 showers so far today.

I really wanted to get a lot of stuff done today but here it is, 9 pm, and I am dead tired and completely full. Well, (get ready for the lame story of my day) I did go to the bank (at the mental health center) and to target and copps and hobby lobby (dont fear, I only spent like $5 on clasps and crimping beads and string), and I did apply for a job online. I need a new job. I want one where I can dress up all the time. Wouldnt that be fun? I think so. I cleaned out my dresser today. I am no longer the girl with an excessive amount of panties. I had 2 drawers in my dresser just for socks and underwear, and that means I didnt have a lot of space for my clothes, since I lack a closet. So I got rid of a whole bunch of socks and underwear so that I can finally put some clothes in my dresser instead of just stacking them in random places around my room. I cut my hair today. I think it looks good, but I dont know if it really does. Because obviously I think it looks good if I am the one that did it. I tried to get rid of my wings, except I think they are still there, just shorter.

So, I stopped at my parents last night, and my dad was looking at his insurance changes online. He had me get out all my drugs, so he could price them out. Then I told him that he needed to look at Imitrex also because right now I just klept samples from my doctor, but she keeps saying she has to write me up a prescription soon. And she has been saying this for about a year. But anyways, Imitrex is $136 for just 9 pills. So I figured it out, and I take about 8 pills every 3 months or so. And with my other prescriptions, that means I would be spending almost $900 a year on drugs. That is not cool. That doesnt even count the random drugs that I get put on for every other crazy problem I find. Or copays. THIS SUCKS. For real. I am so mad about being an adult right now. Like how can I afford college and prescription drugs and put gas in my car with the job I have now? Not going to work, let me tell you.

Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, louboutin shoes, burberry, louboutin outlet, replica watches, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, tory burch outlet, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, nike free, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, replica watches, chanel handbags, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, tiffany and co, nike outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, prada handbags, prada outlet, burberry outlet online, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors, longchamp, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses  

~

Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors, north face, converse pas cher, vans pas cher, nike air max, ralph lauren pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, mulberry, coach outlet, abercrombie and fitch, michael kors, coach factory outlet, michael kors, true religion jeans, michael kors, burberry, vanessa bruno, nike blazer, new balance pas cher, coach purses, true religion jeans, nike free, kate spade handbags, longchamp pas cher, hogan, louboutin pas cher, timberland, lacoste pas cher, oakley pas cher, lululemon, sac longchamp, air max, ray ban pas cher, air force, hermes, north face, coach outlet, true religion outlet, nike air max, nike roshe, air jordan pas cher, ralph lauren uk, true religion jeans, hollister, nike free run uk, tn pas cher, sac guess, nike roshe run, ray ban uk  

~

Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg pas cher, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, hollister, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, moncler, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, bottes ugg, canada goose outlet, supra shoes, barbour jackets, links of london, canada goose, pandora charms, canada goose uk, swarovski, ray ban, converse outlet, nike air max, vans, gucci, barbour, replica watches, wedding dresses, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, coach outlet, converse, ugg boots uk, canada goose outlet, doke gabbana outlet, doudoune canada goose, montre pas cher, swarovski crystal, moncler, lancel, pandora charms  

~

Post a Comment