I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Tuesday, September 28, 2004 at 9:08 PM

...just to see what it tastes like

My cell phone is kinda the opposite of working. Its definitely broken. Heres the problem with that: I really cant afford to buy a new phone. Or fix the scratch on my car. Or pay for England. So, here is what is going to happen this week- I am going to recieve a call (on the house phone since my cellular is playing dead), and I am going to find out that I have a rich distant relative who has recently died and left his or her estate to me. Then I could get a new phone, get my car fixed, afford to live here, go to England, go to Hobby Lobby, AND get a mail order husband. just kidding. I am never getting married. I never want to have the pleasure of being in a serious relationship again. Why? Because its lame. Real lame.

We got satalite tv, so me and carrie just watched Reno 911 (even though it was a rerun and i have it on dvd) and south park, and now Sex in the City. I love having tv again.

Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, louboutin shoes, burberry, louboutin outlet, replica watches, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, tory burch outlet, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, nike free, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, replica watches, chanel handbags, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, tiffany and co, nike outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, prada handbags, prada outlet, burberry outlet online, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors, longchamp, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses  

~

Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg pas cher, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, hollister, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, moncler, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, bottes ugg, canada goose outlet, supra shoes, barbour jackets, links of london, canada goose, pandora charms, canada goose uk, swarovski, ray ban, converse outlet, nike air max, vans, gucci, barbour, replica watches, wedding dresses, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, coach outlet, converse, ugg boots uk, canada goose outlet, doke gabbana outlet, doudoune canada goose, montre pas cher, swarovski crystal, moncler, lancel, pandora charms  

~

Post a Comment