I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, September 20, 2004 at 11:33 PM

pickled pigs knuckle with white sauce, peppers, and sauerkraut

So. Heres how my weekend went in a few short quotes:
"I have to check this man's vitals"
"please pass grandma"
"60% soy"

We went to taco bell the other day, and there were like 3 or 4 boys in the field between Taco Bell and Express. They were using wooden boards and other blunt objects to beat mice that lived in the field. Everytime they killed one, they would pick it up by its tail and throw it on the pile. I am only sharing this story because it is rather disturbing.

I couldnt sleep last night because I thought I was going to vomit, so I was looking on ebay. I found the coolest old pin. Super tacky. And I bid on it at 330 am. There were only a couple hours left and, to my surprise, someone outbid me in that time. I am so mad right now.

I just bought a bathrobe at Lands End. It is blue and it is monogrammed to say 'Kitty". I am in love with it. Carrie said I can wear high heels with jeans.

My number one choice from my personality test said I should go to college to become a museum curator. I really dont care what I am going to major in anymore, but I just want to be able to wear dress up clothes all the time. Not safari clothes. No tacky khaki for this girl. I got my stitches out today. My finger is still fatter than normal and kinda scabby, but its all good. I still cant really bend my knuckle though.



Just another manic Sunday. Night.

Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, louboutin shoes, burberry, louboutin outlet, replica watches, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, tory burch outlet, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, nike free, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, replica watches, chanel handbags, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, tiffany and co, nike outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, prada handbags, prada outlet, burberry outlet online, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors, longchamp, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses  

~

Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg pas cher, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, hollister, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, moncler, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, bottes ugg, canada goose outlet, supra shoes, barbour jackets, links of london, canada goose, pandora charms, canada goose uk, swarovski, ray ban, converse outlet, nike air max, vans, gucci, barbour, replica watches, wedding dresses, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, coach outlet, converse, ugg boots uk, canada goose outlet, doke gabbana outlet, doudoune canada goose, montre pas cher, swarovski crystal, moncler, lancel, pandora charms  

~

Post a Comment