I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, October 07, 2004 at 11:44 PM

murry christmas

This new guy started at dicks. I dont like him. Why? because he is one of those people who talk about how 'I got new tires and rims and I spent $700 and im buying a gun next week for $400 and I got these boots for $300...." and its like, thats great. I dont care. thanks for telling me. But really, it just irks me how people throw around money like that, because you know they only do it to brag about it to other people, like their coworkers. I also dont like him because he owns 15 guns. and hes 20. I just dont get what he needs that many guns for. seriously. He owns 2 or 3 handguns, just because. JUST BECAUSE. I just dont get. and I told him I dont get what he really needs that many guns for, and so he started describing the differences in them. and all I can think is, a gun is a gun. You really dont even need one. What are you doing with 15? He told me that his last girlfriend broke up with him because he likes his toys more than he likes her, and he was like, 'yeah, and I know its true.' He also owns a 2004 truck and a $16,000 boat. Some people I just wont ever understand. and, frankly, I dont want to.

Post a Comment