I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Friday, October 01, 2004 at 4:53 PM

pat timper....

"When Ben Franklin was inventing the light bulb, it took about 2000 tries to get it right. A reporter asked him, 'Did you feel discouraged after getting it wrong 2000 times?' Ben Franklin replied, 'Hell, I invented 2000 things that dont work.'"

Its Friday night and I just finished my laundry and cleaning my room. I know, I'm real cool. I cant help it, honestly. I want to take a nap but I just made my bed. I finally found the Phish cd that I burned like 2 months ago. I should clean more often but sometimes I just have better things to do. Like watch Law and Order. When I am an old lady I am going to wear a hat when I go out, and when it is raining I will put one of those plastic rain bonnets on.

Blogger menna said...

شركة تعقيم وتطهير العين
شركات تعقيم ضد كورونا في العين
 

~

Post a Comment