I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, October 31, 2004 at 10:54 PM

sister's on the corner screaming 'booty for sale'

Ive decided that politics have warped my fragile little mind. I dont care who wins, my life will be no better off. I am so sick of hearing, 'I am voting for this one, because I dont like the other guy'. Nobody seems to like anyone. Everyone is just 'picking the lesser of two evils'.

Sometimes, I start drinking a glass of water, and leave it on the coaster on my computer desk. The next day (or the day after, or the day after that....) I come back to this fine piece of machinery. Without thinking, I pick up my glass and take a drink. BAD IDEA. I have never drinken as much gross water than I have in the last week.

I didnt dress up for work today. When I walked in, everyone was like, 'Where's your dining room chair?' Because I am offically a model of dining room furniture. Then I became a dinosaur who thinks "MEOW".

Jim casually leaves random guy's numbers on my computer desk, like he's sneaky or something. Like I really am going to look at the number, and be like, "hmm.....I dont know who this is, but since I have the number, I am going to call...." And Wyatt leaves me a picture of Medusa. A very creepy Medusa.

Post a Comment