I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, October 18, 2004 at 4:26 PM

we are just carrie you know

I have decided that officially the left side of my body hates me. Why? Well, my left ear is the ear that didnt have an ear canal. The lump in my neck is on the left side. My skin graft was taken on the left side, and my biopsy was done on my stomach on the left side. My left middle finger is where the butter knife attacked me and I got stiches. And the stiches on my forehead are canceled out since they are right in the middle of my head. My big toe on the left side I internally bruised it a couple years ago, and when it gets cold my toe cracks like crazy. And now, I pinched the nerve in my left wrist. So, I am thinking that if I just amputate the left side of my body, things will be ok.

I got a new phone and my life seems so much more complete now that I have a cell phone that actually works and stuff. So cool. Jenny made me another powerpoint and it is just hilarious. I lost my toothbrush this weekend, so I just went to Target and bought 4, just incase of another emergancy. I am not wearing any socks. We are going to go find a new house tonight and it has to be real cool cuz this place is the opposite of real cool. Right now, all I want out of life is a closet. Carrie is watching Rescue 911 and I think I am going to go join her because my feet are cold so I am going to put them in her pockets.

Post a Comment