I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, November 24, 2004 at 1:19 AM

i think were alone now

about 4 minutes ago, i very suddenly came to the realization of how bad i am doing in school this semseter. at the rate i am going, i am going to have to retake more than one class. this is the worst i have ever done in school, and i just cannot, CANNOT figure out why. i dont even want to go to school anymore, i am so unbeleively broke and i am in the process of taking out a loan to pay back a different loan. and i still need a loan for tuition, and a loan to pay for all my prescriptions and doctor visits. someday, when i finally make it through school and have a purpose for my major (this day really isnt ever going to come) i might decide that it was all worth it. but really, there is one reason i am a full time student: my life would be worse off if i was not covered on a decent insurance plan, and right now i could not get a job that would have that good of benefits.

so, to sum it up, i suck at school and i am so broke. i am like that guy in the commercial, who says, 'i'm in debt up to my eyeballs'. thats me. because reallly, i am never going to be able to pay back my loans and still survive. here's my life plans:

1. marry the govenor (this is only if i decide that i can handle being married, which at this point is very unlikely. but that is a different story)
2. be on a parade float, hopefully with a puppy
3. to memorize my drivers license number

who needs a college education with a future like that?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Tiffany!  

~

Post a Comment