I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Friday, November 26, 2004 at 6:30 PM

i was drunk the day my mom got out of prison

Nothing like waking up at 4 am to go to work. I am unbelievably tired, but I am off to do some Christmas shopping for my dear family and friends.

Here's what I learned today:
1. Do not wear corduroy pants to the library.
2. The people who sit in the middle of the intersection on a busy street during a green light are not just the idiots that drive on KK. It seems that a lot of people do that, and it is very hazardous and I do not advise it.
3. If you are going to go shopping at 530 am on black friday, your biggest enemies are the rude shoppers that are everywhere. And I thought Christmas was supposed to be a happy time. I was wrong.
4. Homosexuality is a form of birth control.
5. Plain cheese frozen pizza really isn't that good, but chocolate truffles are.
6. Jim likes me. As him and Carrie were leaving the house, Jim yells out, "I like you". It has to deal with Jenny and the cheeseburgers, but Jim didn't want me to forget that he likes me. Not in a dirty way.

The Hanson cd just ended and it is kinda lonely in the house. So i am off to do bigger and better things, then i am going to bed. I have worked more hours than I have slept this week. But I only work 9 hours tomorrow, and it better not snow tonight because I do not want to have to get up earlier than 5 am to drive to work. It really can become a dilemma if you do not work in the city you live in.

Post a Comment