I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, November 07, 2004 at 11:08 PM

i'm a sherman tank!!

It is Sunday, and did my roommates come home? Nope. They would rather stay one more night with their boys. I don't know why, I guess I am not cool enough or something. I bought new work out pants tonight. I figured I'd better stop working out naked. So now I have new pants. $30 for 2 pairs of pants. That's why I work in retail, for the discount. No, actually tonight, my manager and my supervisor were talking about how the place would fall apart if I ever stopped working there. The new people get confused when I am training them (I get the pleasure of training all the new guys, and with Christmas coming up I am seriously training every time I work) because I tell everyone what to do and where they should be and I carry a set of keys all the time, but I really have no power. I have no authority to sign off on returns, or any of the things like that. And that confuses people.

Carrie, just so you know, it is not politically correct to say 'secretary'. It's Administrative Assistant. So your goal in life is not to be a secretary with a lame pinky, but an AA.

http://www.collegehumor.com/?image_id=80658

The music I listen to, to quote Carrie, is 'angry men screaming'. I am thinking about building a robot that can do all my studying, and just beam it to my brain. Seriously. Then I would be passing 100% of my classes, not 67%. I had a real gory dream the other night. Like completly blood and guts and mass murdering and everything you dont want to dream about. But it was a very detailed dream. I dont really wanna get into the details of it right now because this blog would become a whole book. But it was completely detailed. And thats like the third dream I've had like that this week (One was about putting all of Jim's organs into the blender). So I am not real sure if I am losing my mind and going insane, or if I have a strange over reactive imagination. Either way I think I am losing it. Seriously. Give me 6 months and I will be living in the psych ward and Carrie will be bringing me dinner and I will puke all over my tray just for her. It will be a fun surprise. Nothing is more fun than a pile of vomit.

Post a Comment