I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, November 03, 2004 at 1:00 AM

like a rolling stone

"When you vote, you dont lick the curtain." Jenny just made me toast. Today my family went and voted together, to quote a girl I work with, "A family that votes together stays together." Then I went and saw Bob Dylan. And then I did homework. And now I am going to bed because Carrie and I are going to work out at 630 am.

Today I was walking home from the concert, and I was thinking about how cool it would be if I was Mario. You know how sometimes he jumps real far, and his legs are just kicking like you wouldnt believe. Wouldnt that be awesome if I could take a running start, and leap through the air, kicking my legs like crazy? It would be awesome. Although I would have to wear red bibs. And fling flaming balls of snot from my nose. But in the end, it would just rock.

Post a Comment