I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Friday, December 03, 2004 at 1:26 AM

lets get ready for 25 minutes of low impact aerobics

"Except I have more wrinkles" - that came from Carrie's mouth about how much older we are now than in high school. She wasnt kidding either. I made the mistake of just telling Jenny how tragic it would be if someone broke into our house and stole my powerpoint from my backpack. And then she threatened to do it. So, just to be safe from all those life-ruining theifs, I am emailing myself a copy of it right now. I rented a movie from the library and I watched it 3 times, not by choice at all, but because the first 2 times I didnt pay attention.

I went to the doctor yesterday, and I have come to the conclusion that in a past life I was an old lady and my body feels like it didnt suffer enough then. You know something is not right when your doctor wants to take xrays, for an injury you are not sure how you got. And by not sure, I mean that there is no possible way I injured myself. It just kinda happened, that all of the sudden my ankle stopped working. And my pelvic bone is out of place again. I just dont understand. At least I got free orthopedic inserts for my shoes. There is nothing better than going to the doctor and getting free stuff. well, unless they give you a free bandaid after being poked with a needle, or a free hospital bracelet. When I go to the hospital I get two free bracelets, one with my info and one bright orange one that says 'allergy alert - minocycline' on it real big. But actually, I found out yesterday I might not be allergic to that drug. But that is a whole nother long story.

Carrie is on this big excersize thing this week, we have been going to Curves and chillin with Richard Simmons all week. Except everytime we put in Richard, I injure myself with a soup can. It is kinda dangerous, sweatin to the oldies like that.

Post a Comment