I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, December 19, 2004 at 9:16 PM

time for cake and sodomy

I just took a big drink of water and I spilt half of it on my shirt. My hands are colder than ice cubes. I am sitting here waiting for Jenny so we can go to Juliane's, so I thought I would update you all on another day in my life. I got up and went to work. Exciting, huh? The thing I hate the most is when people come up to you and say, "You work here, right?" One of these times, I am going to say no. Seriously. Would I hang out at a store, setting up displays or straightening racks, in a green sweatshirt and a name tag, all for fun? I don't think so. Of course I am working.

I cleaned my room last night, well I started to. I got pretty far. I listed the rest of my books, as soon as I found them in this mess. It is just so hard to get organized when I have so much stuff and no closet. It is impossible. I was at Barnes and Noble yesterday, and they had this whole section of planners, and I was like, oh I should get a planner so that I can be all organized and stuff. And then I found one I really wanted, but it was $20. And then I was like, yeah, I am too poor to be organized.

I got a new barbell put into my ear and it is really cool. We are going to get Chinese. I am so excited. And about to be so increadbly full. Chinese has no MSG. I might be allergic to MSG. Because I eat a lot of frozen dinners and a lot of lunch meat. But it is just a guessing game, me and my problems. We can only guess what I am allergic to. My mom says I need to eat a whole bag of doritos because word on the street is, they have a lot of MSG. What is MSG anyways? I don't know.

Post a Comment