I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Friday, January 28, 2005 at 9:42 AM

Wake up San Francisco

I went on a baking spree yesterday. I was bored. I changed my fishes name to Elvis. I think he is real lonely without his little frog friend. One of my eyes is real sore. I think Jenny just passed her puffy eye disease to me. Except her eye is puffy from eating pistashios. I bought a book on ebay and it still hasn't come. I am a little worried. I don't really want to start school on Monday, but at the same time, it will give me something to do. Besides organizing my beads and baking. I don't like the way that our new insurance company works. Even though it is freezing in our house, I slept in a tank top last night. Now I am real cold. When I was at the doctor yesterday, I got 2 complements on my giant green purse. It was kinda strange. Strange but cool.

Post a Comment