I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, February 17, 2005 at 10:11 PM

c is for crotch and I smell like vomit

I just threw up. What a perfect way to end my uneventful day. I was at the library when it happened, and then I just walked home. I think it was because I ate yogurt. I am on a dairy strike now. The problem is, I still feel a little bit like I might vomit again. Not pleasent. I was just talking on the phone to my mom, and she completley summed up my day tomorrow. She said, "Well, I'll let you go so you can finish studying tonight, so you can go to bed, so you can get up and go to physical therapy tomorrow, and go to class tomorrow, and then go to work." And all I could say was, "ok". I mean, what do you say to that? "Thanks Mom, for telling me exactly what I told you I was going to do tonight and tomorrow"?

Today, my professor said, "C doesn't stand for crotch, so don't be afraid to use it." He was explaing column C in our textbook, and how it isn't neccessary to use the column, but it was helpful if we did. I honestly just sat there and stared at him out of confusion. It was such a random comment.

Post a Comment