I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Saturday, February 26, 2005 at 1:12 AM

Will you hold this up to your eyes?

My fish tank has a personality of its own. It keeps shooting out bubbles at my fish. You know you are getting old when your favorite show is on Nick at Night. I got an A on my deviance exam. I went to my neurologist today. I'm on steriods. It kinda makes me wonder, how legal it is when you are prescribed a drug that starts with the prefix "Meth-". Don't mess with meth, Seth, don't mess with meth, Gwyenth....But I was told not to expect to sleep much the first couple days. So I am going to read a book. I haven't decided which one yet.

This week me and Jenny found the one thing you CANNOT find on ebay - a lifesize cardboard cutout of Christopher Columbus. You would think that somebody somewhere would be willing to sell theirs. Nope.

I got paid today, which brings my checking account to -$60. It's really sad. And I am going shopping tomorrow. But, I am going to get something to wear to my interview. And I need some vitamins. Ive stopped taking my iron, and I am getting yellower. I intend to take it, but then at the end of the day I forget. There were so many things I was going to do today, and then never did. Like shower. And workout. I don't know if I am just getting lazier, or if it is because all I ever feel like doing is throwing up.

Post a Comment