I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, March 02, 2005 at 8:37 PM

everything you have ever wanted to know about STDS. And somethings you never wanted to know.

50% of the people at UWO have genital warts. That's half. Doesn't it make you wonder what half you are in? It is because nobody knows they have it and don't know when they are spreading it. Chlamydia is the most prevalent STD around here. I could never be a nurse because I could not say things like 'anal cavity' or 'vaginal lubrication' without laughing. Maybe it is just because I am as immature as a 12 year old boy. You can actually see crabs. Like physically see them crawling on you. Disgusting. Eww. You can get your pubic hair waxed into shapes. Like a strawberry. I find that to be a little strange. I learned a phrase that I don't understand. 'Tossing a salad' refers to oral sex. I really don't know why. If you understand it, please inform me. I would really like to know.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Tossing salad" actually refers to licking an asshole, not oral sex. I'm not sure why either. But here's a good reference link for ya!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tossed+salad&r=f  

~

Post a Comment