I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, March 23, 2005 at 10:59 PM

my tounge hurts

Today someone called me 3 times while I was in class. After class, I thought it was something urgent. But they didnt leave a message, and I thought they would just call back later. But they didnt. What is so hard about leaving a message?

My insurance company is really slow. I will be out of pills tomorrow. The estimated date of shipping is March 30. Thats not even when I am going to get the pills, that is when they are going to ship them. Because my dosage increased, they are considering it a new script and have to act like Ive never taken it. like they can't just add 50mg to my existing prescription. So don't count on me being asleep EVER in the next two weeks. Maybe I'll just start drinking every night. Alcohol makes me sleep better.

I found out I am not as far behind in school as I thought. I can't remember when I am going to graduate, probably in 3 semesters if I am lucky.

My frog died. It was gross. And sad. But mostly gross. I need to clean the tank out, everything is green. Including my snail, he is super green. But my frog was swallowed by white. I saw the grossest thing I have ever seen on tv the other day. I never thought I could be grossed out by the discovery health channel, but it happened. 1 in 8 people are supposed to be born twins, but the other twin dies early on. They don't have organs, thats why they die.

Post a Comment