I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, June 26, 2005 at 1:31 AM

it's raining men

Here are some useless pieces of information.....
1. Out of 6 plastic glasses, three are in my room. Two of the three have purple straws.
2. The cops in Oshvegas are useless, they provide no entertainment.
3. It is not easy to get AIDS by kissing someone. In order to recieve the HIV virus, you would have to swallow a gallon of the infected person's spit within a relitivily short period of time.
4. The longer your nails are, the harder it is to type.
5. If your stomach hurts, you probably should avoid bringing a peanut butter and chocolate chip sandwich to work. It only makes things worse.
6. If hair is just dead protein, how does it stay attached to our scalps?
7. Albert Pujols wears an XL in Nike.
8. Ever since I was little, I have worried about the house starting on fire. I know that if the house starts on fire, it is going to be the night that I am wearing really ugly pajamas. Then the neighbors would think I am wierd.
9. I really want to go outside and punch the neighbors in the face.
10. evil, EVIL toaster
11. The floor of our house is slanted, my dresser and my door frame lean.
12. It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
13. If you had Mr. C for kindergarten, you understand the excitement of a tornado tube.
14. Juliane knows where Bay Beach is.

Post a Comment