I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, July 28, 2005 at 10:29 AM

jay and silent bob

I had a dream last night that I finally got my new camera and was taking pictures up at the cottage, when my camera slid off the dock and into the water. I dove in after it (in like two feet of water) and it was ruined. Why do I have dreams where something tragic always has to happen? Usually my dreams are a lot more intense and are very gory, but that is due to the fact that I was told once when I was younger (by Mrs. Lahti, I believe) that I have an overactive imagination and I day dream too much. But still, someday I aspire to have a dream where something good actually happens to me.

I was driving home last night from Kaukauna and I got pulled over. I was clocked in at going 39 in a 25. I apologized and told him I lived in Oshkosh and was not aware of the speed limit. He ran my plates, then gave me a verbal warning. I had come from a bar. I know I reeked of beer and cigarettes. Yet, I got away with a verbal warning. Sweet, huh?

Post a Comment