I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Friday, August 12, 2005 at 12:25 AM

i am listening to the music through the floor....

do you know what is in beer surprise? me neither. but it tasted pretty good. there is nothing like drinking alcohol straight out of a cooler at a pirate party that is only 4 houses away. it is garbage night, and let me tell you how heavy our paper recycling is. VERY HEAVY. it is not easy to carry with one hand. so difficult, in fact, that i just fell right over.

The guy that was offended by ace of base last weekend apologized. he said that if i brought my ace of base cd to the next party he would play it. sweet, i know. except i told him i would bring something a little more partyish than ace of base. i just dont know what. good thing i have some time to plan it out.

Post a Comment