I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, August 03, 2005 at 10:43 PM

I'm making tea, Bradley

Here is the sad truth to my life...the other day I realized how tired and out of it I have been. I counted; I take 13 pills a day. THIRTEEN. That's more than the fingers I have. Thats like all my fingers, plus my two toe-thumbs (yes, it is the handfoot....) and then another toe. That is a lot, my friend. Because I have been such a spaz lately, I cannot remember what pills I have taken today and how many and which ones I haven't. I went to walmart after work and bought one of those pill holders for the week. Not only is it a pill holder, but it is magnetic. I might just have to hang it on the fridge. I officially feel like I am 80. I just need to wear my robe around the house with some curlers in my hair and call the neighborhood kids 'bitches'. You can just call me Grandma from now on. Lucas on days calls Alice 'Gram'. What a funny guy.

I don't usually take advice from my brother. He just told me to febreeze a book that I have that smells bad. You can't febreeze paper. Once, he wrote a letter to the mayor, suggesting that the mayor had a bake sale to raise money for the college ave bridge construction. When I was editing his paper, I made him take that out. He wasn't happy about that.

All the skin is falling off my hands. It is completely repulsive. I am either having an allergic reaction to vinegar or it is from my new prescription. I am thinking it is the vinegar that did me in. That is the last time I stick my hands in a bucket of vinegar....

Post a Comment