I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, September 25, 2005 at 7:18 PM

frankfurter spectacular

I have really sharp pains on my left side, which if it was on the right side it would be in my appendix. But its on the left and I want to throw up. My car is non-operable (if thats a word). I don't think my car knows I can't afford to get it fixed. When I woke up yesterday my right wrist hurt. I still can't bend it today. Ok, that's everything I have to complain about. Oh, and rain makes my joints aches and gives me migraines. Ok, that's everything now.

This weekend, I have commented to everybody that I am going to try to sell the jewelry I have made. I have been encouraged by so many different people that I am real excited. The thing is, I need a name. I don't know what to call it. I am open to suggestions, otherwise I am going to call it 'bitches and ho's". Just kidding. NOT.

Post a Comment