I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, September 18, 2005 at 9:42 PM

highlights of my day

1. I overslept and was late for work.
2. I had a Twix for breakfast. There is no better way to start your day.
3. After work I bought this cute little gargoyle statue. I put it in the living room with our bust of Kennedy and an Indian bust. I know it's not really a bust, but I figured it fit in with our decor.
4. In an effort to stall from the paper I need to be writing, I tried to force myself to take a nap. I turned off all the lights in the house and layed in my bed for an hour. I didn't fall asleep.
5. I spent some time with some wire, a steel block, and a ball-peen hammer. I have this real nice sodalite stone that I want to wrap, but I am at a loss for ideas. So instead I made some new earrings. That has been my answer to everything lately. "Well, I don't know what to do. I'll just make some earrings."
6. I didn't know what to make for supper. So I made some earrings. Just kidding.
7. I sold a book for Jenny on Amazon, it was her Spanish book from last semester. It was the book we had roommate study time with. Out of the three of us, only Jenny knows Spanish. It was quite the study group we had. All I know how to say in Spanish is 'billboard' and all Carrie knows is 'peanut'.
8. I was sitting at my computer, minding my own business, when a song came on that I liked. I started laughing real hard, then I accidentally poked myself in the eye. I don't know what happened.

Post a Comment