I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, December 01, 2005 at 10:35 PM

Bad habits I need to break

1. not wearing socks
2. being late
3. working 7 days a week
4 doing my laundry, but never fold it, and sleep with it in my bed for a couple days.
5. misplacing my wallet/keys/phone
6. forgetting my name tag at target
7. going too long without cleaning my room
8. worrying about money, because somehow it always works out that i have enough
9. checking my email constantly, the only thing i ever get is my horoscope
10. believing every word of my horoscope
11. starting a sentence, trailing off, and never finishing it
12. listening to Meatloaf
13. cracking my joints, specifically my wrists and my ankles
14. not wearing pants
15. procrastinating on homework
16. using foul language at work when there are customers around
17. over exaggerated hair flip (it's kinda embarrassing)
18. usage of credit cards
19. waking up in the morning with unexplainable cuts
20. forgetting to balance my checkbook

Post a Comment