I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, December 26, 2005 at 2:54 PM

why cuddle when we can just do it?

I walked straight into a wall at my grandma and grandpa's and got a little bruise on my shoulder. Luckily, my only witness was my cousin Jessica. Yesterday I slept pretty much all day. I don't know what is wrong with me, all I want to do is sleep. And my sleeping pills keep kicking my ass. I've slept on the couch a couple times in the last two weeks because i just fall asleep and don't wake up til 730 am. I missed the end of Twister the other night because of it. But I am going to my neurologist wednesday, hopefully she can fix my problems. This is my one week off of school before interim starts, so I am trying to savor every moment. Right now I am still in my pj's. I don't work til 6 pm. Whats up with that shit? I have off tomorrow, but I have big plans to clean. And, sad but true, I haven't scrapbooked anything since my 21st bday. I'm almost 22. If you ever see a guy driving down the sidewalk in a jeep, that's our landlord.

Yesterday, on Christmas day, I went to a movie with Juliane and Amy Spilski. We were paying for our tickets, when Amy's phone rang. It was her professor. How strange is that?

I am trying to decide what to spend my Christmas money on and I just can't decide. I have too many clothes; I don't need more. My dad and brother are bringing the broken chair down this week. People that constantly work with flour are prone to getting asthma. I don't remember where I read that, but it wasn't the Post Crescent. I got my journal back from creative writing, and she gave me an A-. How can you grade a journal like that? Where did the minus come from? I'm not complaining, I just think it is strange. I got a 3.625 this semester, I am very excited about it.

Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-01-19keyun
giuseppe zanotti outlet
uggs on sale
uggs for women
abercrombie and fitch
cheap oakleys
louis vuitton outlet stores
uggs on sale
longchamp handbags
louis vuitton purses
ray ban sunglasses
cheap ugg boots
michael kors outlet online
ugg australia
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store
the north face jackets
louboutin femme
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
toms
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
sunglasses oakley
mont blanc pens
louis vuitton outlet
ugg boots outlet
gucci outlet
tory burch outlet
michael kors bags
chanel bags
louis vuitton outlet stores
north face jackets
oakley store
chanel bags
louis vuitton bags
replica rolex watches
mont blanc mountain
michael kors handbags
 

~

Post a Comment