I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, December 26, 2005 at 2:54 PM

why cuddle when we can just do it?

I walked straight into a wall at my grandma and grandpa's and got a little bruise on my shoulder. Luckily, my only witness was my cousin Jessica. Yesterday I slept pretty much all day. I don't know what is wrong with me, all I want to do is sleep. And my sleeping pills keep kicking my ass. I've slept on the couch a couple times in the last two weeks because i just fall asleep and don't wake up til 730 am. I missed the end of Twister the other night because of it. But I am going to my neurologist wednesday, hopefully she can fix my problems. This is my one week off of school before interim starts, so I am trying to savor every moment. Right now I am still in my pj's. I don't work til 6 pm. Whats up with that shit? I have off tomorrow, but I have big plans to clean. And, sad but true, I haven't scrapbooked anything since my 21st bday. I'm almost 22. If you ever see a guy driving down the sidewalk in a jeep, that's our landlord.

Yesterday, on Christmas day, I went to a movie with Juliane and Amy Spilski. We were paying for our tickets, when Amy's phone rang. It was her professor. How strange is that?

I am trying to decide what to spend my Christmas money on and I just can't decide. I have too many clothes; I don't need more. My dad and brother are bringing the broken chair down this week. People that constantly work with flour are prone to getting asthma. I don't remember where I read that, but it wasn't the Post Crescent. I got my journal back from creative writing, and she gave me an A-. How can you grade a journal like that? Where did the minus come from? I'm not complaining, I just think it is strange. I got a 3.625 this semester, I am very excited about it.

Post a Comment