I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, January 25, 2006 at 9:43 AM

bacon, lettuce, potato

I broke a nail yesterday. Tragic. I woke up early today because unbeknownst to me, I went down another pants size. I must return some dress pants I bought and purchase new ones. And visit heaven on earth, aka hobby lobby. I hear they are having a sale. It's sunny out. I'm hungry. I have to pee. You don't hear me say that much. I had an envelope with $30 in it that I lost on Saturday. Guess where I found it Monday morning - frozen to our driveway. Somehow that cash survived all weekend outside without anyone else seeing it and snatching it up. I sorta cleaned my bedroom the other night, and that is pretty good for me. Hey it's better than nothing. I folded all my clothes and lined them up in my pretend dresser. I have 22 pieces of jewelry listed on ebay, so if you are looking for jewelry please support my hobby and buy some. I got a lot of free buttons with my dress clothes I bought. Pretty sweet, eh? I am trying to decide if I want to cut my hair or leave it the length it is. Decisions, decisions. I have a lot of 2 cent stamps. Did you know there is no cent symbol on the keyboard? I did not know that. Good thing I am here to teach my self things. Otherwise, how would I learn?

Post a Comment