I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Tuesday, January 03, 2006 at 10:00 PM

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHoppin Easter Bunny

Random FACTS:

1. I cannot walk and eat at the same time, I lose the ability to breathe
2. I had a dream the other night that I went to a party with Jenny. After awhile we realized no one had any pants on. So we took our pants off.
3. I had a dream last night that I had a baby, but instead of wearing diapers, it just crawled around the house and pooped wherever it wanted. I was constantly chasing that thing around the house, cleaning up after it with a ziploc bag.
4. You have to fight. For your right. TO PARTY.
5. If you think I walk slow, watch me go up a flight of stairs. You would be impressed at how long it takes.
6. I think my interim class is going to be allright. Not excellent, not dreadful, but (to quote a twelve year old) decent.
7. I was dealing with this crack head lady on the phone today when my manager, knowing this, yells out, 'You tell him that if he does that one more time, I am going to pull his toungue out through his toenails.' Then everyone stared at me while I tried to keep a straight face.
8. I have two new tires on my car.
9. The word 'box' makes me giggle. So does the phrase 'major thrust earthquake'.
10. I have napkins in my pocket, in case of emergency.
11. I did not have time to floss this morning.
12. My three hour class was over in 45 minutes.
13. I've never really been to Iowa.
14. Dick's Sporting Goods is currently out of Diet Sprite.

Post a Comment