I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 9:17 PM

hot for teacher

things that fascinate me:

1. fire.
2. the ability to juggle. it keeps me entertained for quite awhile.
3. the show 'golden girls'. it is hilarious, yet it is not obscene or perverted in the way that the rest of television is (and i am not saying that the rest of television does not have comedic value)
4. shiny objects, specifically diamonds. someday i am going to own one. my ring size is 5 1/2.
5. the united states postal service. it seems that in an age of technology, the postal service is primitive and outdated. yet they deliver packages to the right address and on time.
6. the fact that jenny has NEVER been able to adequately cook a frozen pizza
7. escalators. i was one of those kids that begged to go to the avenue mall to ride the escalators.
8. the merchandise people try to return to dick's sporting goods. it's entertaining.
9. vaseline, i don't mean in a sexual way. have you ever tried to wash vaseline off?

Blogger kristinann said...

I don't want to ask what is harder, because I know you like things that are long....I am leaving it open to interpretation  

~

Post a Comment