I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 10:25 PM

the joys of Radford

things you always wanted to know (but didn't know you wanted to know) and are glad Kristin is here to tell you:

1. Dead mice in a mouse trap are less intimidating than live mice (but I still kept my distance)
2. Tolstoy was a vegitarian
3. When you go into labor, your water really can break like in Coneheads (ok not that dramatic, but I was talking to a girl today who lost 30 pounds of water weight after having her baby. She said if she had been in public when her water broke it would have been very embarrassing).
4. I will NEVER EVER EVER be a literary critic. But, on the off chance that I do stumble down that career path, I will discuss such random, complicated bullshit that is ridiculously hard to decipher.
5. the prefix 'septem' means seven. So why is September the ninth month? Well, I wondered the same thing. It is because on the early Roman calendar, September actually was the seventh month.
6. I like cake
7. The guy sitting next to me in the computer lab has been playing games the whole time I have been in here tonight. I've already been here for a couple hours. I'm here for homework, not games (or, in Gretchen Wilson's case, the party). I hope he's not reading this over my shoulder. How embarrassing.
8. If your pants are a couple sizes too big, be careful while kneeling down at work. You just might rip a hole in the crotch. Not saying that I learned from experience or anything. Good thing I have a coupon to Maurices so I can get a new pair of khaki's...

On a side note, I have a sharp pain in my lower back that occassionally causes an extreme look of pain on my face. I bet I look like my homework is painful or that I am constipated. I am wearing this super sweet workout shirt I bought. It's slippery. I took a 2 1/2 hour nap yesterday and woke up with a hole in my sock. What do I do in my sleep?

Blogger Unknown said...

WWW0619
chrome hearts outlet
nba jerseys
ralph lauren polo
true religion jeans
g-star jeans
nike shoes
fitflops
fitflops shoes
kate spade outlet
 

~

Blogger Unknown said...

www0731

nhl jerseys wholesale
christian louboutin shoes
louboutin shoes
pandora jewelry
uggs outlet
cheap snapbacks
ralph lauren outlet
nike chaussure femme
air jordan 4
cheap ray bans









 

~

Post a Comment