I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, February 09, 2006 at 9:11 PM

vomit and urinals

I was late for work today due to the confusion of when I woke up. I spent most of my night in a half-awake state, gasping for air and trying to scream out. It was one of those kind of dreams. The dream didn't involve me, but I was there, in the bathroom. I just watched the gruesome details of person after person being tortured, then vomiting into a urinal until their face turned a dark shade of orange and they collapsed into death. It was a long, dark hallway of urinals. I was on my hands and knees, trying to escape; I couldn't get away. I have no explanation as to how or why I had this dream. My drugs are supposed to prohibit dreams of the sort (and seizures....but I don't have those anyway). All day, all I have pictured is the swollen orange faces and the big empty eyes. Disgusting, I know.

Post a Comment