I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, April 16, 2006 at 10:11 PM

ole!

as of today I have health insurance. I am throwing a party. I am going to get my back fixed. I was up a dollar playing cards at my grandma's today, but then I lost it all. Those quarters would have done me a load of laundry. I need to balance my checkbook, desperately. Everytime I go out drinking I come home with a few unexplainable bruises. I don't like it. I'm really excited to get my hair cut by Crystal. I bought this strawberry lotion that smells so good sometimes I want to lick it. But I think that would just produce bad results. I can't wait for this semester to be over. I just can't wait. I am so excited about being able to go to the doctor. I know it's a strange thing to get excited over, but I am estatic. I haven't taken out my contacts in a couple days. I have no clean clothes. The last couple days I have just been pulling clothes off my floor that look clean enough to wear to work a second (or, knowing me, a third) time around. I am not going to buy beads for a LONG time. That's what I decided this week. My brother is going to help me build a website to sell my jewelry. I'm drinking hot cocoa. I should be doing some homework, or something other than nothing. I don't particularily like how much gas costs. I know its my own fault I drive 20 miles to work five or six times a week; but still, I go through a lot of gas. My armpit itches. I'll leave you with that thought.

Post a Comment