I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, May 11, 2006 at 8:13 PM

safety dance

I took my only test today!! Tomorrow is the last day of classes, I have a paper (that's not done) and a project (that's also not done) to turn in. But I'm going out drinking tonight. Irresponsible? you might be asking yourself. But the answer is no. Jenny's coming out. And if Jenny's going out, that means I have to. I wouldn't let "one drink Jenny" show me up. No way. I bought some ink for my printer and the back of the box says "PARTY!" really big. And that's what we'll do.

I went to the dr. yesterday. I am supposed to walk a couple miles a day. If anyone ever wants to go for a walk, I guess it would be a good idea to invite me. He gave me this belt/brace thing that I need to wear. It's not that bad, except it gives me a little square in the back. It compresses my SI joint, and it is my SI joint that keeps falling out of place. So it is a good thing. My doctor kept calling me "Gumby". I would have been on time for work yesterday, but I was 45 min late due to the fact that the dr wanted more xrays. Do you know how many x-rays I have on file? I have x-rays of every part of my body, from my brain (CT scans) to my big toe (I really did have to get an x-ray of my big toe once). But I guess they didn't have the x-ray he wants to see.

Well I am going to go find the warmest clothes I possibly can; it is going to be a long, cold walk to the bars. Why does it have to rain?

Post a Comment