I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 4:28 PM

napkin powder

I don't have the internet, any channels on tv besides church, or a bedroom. Life is tough. Here are some things that people have actually said to me in the last couple of weeks:

"Does white ever fade?"
"I wish I would have known that when I parked my car"
"Did he punch you in the face?"
"How does Tim know a drinking game that YOU don't know?" (supposedly I have a drinking problem)
"Were you putting on socks when you got into an accident?"

I finally recieved my new phone and it is in working condition. I am excited. I am going to sit outside in the hammock and drink my orange soda and wait for jenny to get done with work.

Blogger عبده العمراوى said...

شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل
 

~

Post a Comment